Becoming a Miss.Africa will not only show that you organization supports women and young girls in technology, but also give you an opportunity to make your brand visible and get access to a pool of talented youth.
You and/or your organization could partner and/or sponsor by:
- Provide funding for Miss.Africa’s events and programs.
- Offering in-kind sponsorship of venues space, technology, equipment, learning material and career training
- Serving as a speaker or mentor at Miss.Africa’s events.
- Donating products and services for Miss.Africa’s events and programs.
- Miss.Africa Fellowship Program
There are several ways of contributing and supporting out program.
Your individual contribution makes all the difference. 100% of every dollar you lend to miss.Africa program goes a long way to expand our initiative.
Miss.Africa has a variety of ways for your company to empower individuals in our program. Whether it’s a simple grant to support our work, or a sophisticated program to enhance our outreach and improve skillsets – together we’ll make it happen.
Our mission is to empower young girls and women in Africa o exploit the full potential of the internet. We have a variety of ways for foundations of any size to participate in our work and meet their philanthropic goals.
To become a partner, kindly send an email to: support[at]dotconnectafrica.org.